Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 25:

Woke up this morning thinking I have been posting everyday about how I feel & possible sightings, etc, etc but today wanted to talk about Maddox and let eveyone get to know Maddox instead of me.. I want everyone to understand why this has been so difficult & why I will never stop looking for my sweet baby & how extra special he is.. We adopted Maddox when he was itty bity (only 8 weeks old) & for the last 7 years that little guy has been right by my side every single day, I have litereally never left him but only for a few days.. He is my pride & joy, my everything, my heart, my soul...
Every morning wake up with him snuggling in between Brandon & I or under the covers by my legs.. Any morning I don't wake up with him by my side, I would go get him from couch & make him snuggle.. Then all day every day all he would want to do is play ball or look out the window.. I started working from home one day a week literally to see my family more.. See Maddox & Brandon.. So every Tuesday Maddox & I spend the whole day together.. He literally sits on my lap ALL day while I am working & we all my breaks we take long walks.. Then evening is filled with constant ball playing & snuggling.. Also when I lost my Mom very sudden & unexpectedly 4 years ago.. That little guy is what helped me get through it.. He was right by me every day & night & he is what brightened each day when I was so depressed & grieving & cried every day. He would just come sit on my lap and lick my tears away & give me a look like Mom it is going to be okay.. Now I am in so much pain & I just miss his cute little face & miss him licking my tears away & miss him being here to make me feel better... And every single day that little guy makes me laugh, haven't laughed since he went missing.... He is a silly little guy that I think he gets that from his Daddy.. He is also the most picky eater ever & everyone that knows Brandon & I knows he gets that from both of us.. So Maddox is just like Brandon & I & he is our baby & has our whole hearts.. 

Maddox Mommy & Daddy Loves you & We Miss you SO much!! We are doing everything in our power to find you & I promise you we will never give up on you & we are so sorry that we left you on Christmas Eve at a place you were scared.. We will never do that do you again. We promise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment