Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 26: Second Update

Well... We received a few calls about sightings.. One was not Maddox.. It was another Min Pin that lived in the neighborhood.. He was super cute and gave me some kisses! Second we got a few calls from some kid that thinks he is funny to call us over & over & tell us he saw the dog last night a couple times & then even called & said he was looking at the dog but as soon as I said where are you? He hung up.. =((( Ughhhh.. Not funny! 


And I posted a bunch of new flyers and replaced the old ones... I didn't have much help today but I do feel like I got alot covered on my own! It was a beautiful day outside so I was hoping & praying Maddox would enjoy the day and let someone see him... Perhaps someone will call tomorrow since that seems to be the trend.. 

I think I have said this already but thanks to all of you whom I am starting to call "Team Maddox".. I appreciate your support, prayers, & encouraging words.. I honestly could not do this without all of you! It has been one of the most difficult 26 days in my entire life but I will never ever give up! I know my sweet baby boy Maddox is out there somewhere! I miss him SO MUCH and feel so empty inside!! I can not wait to post "Maddox is Home"!! And post pictures of me & my sweet baby reunited again & on our way back home to California! No offense to Oklahoma but I really don't want to be here anymore.. I don't like it here & want to take my baby home to the beach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment