Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8 at 4:37pm

These could be promising but not sure.. We first had a call that a lady saw 4 dogs running together in Northhaven edition.. She saw them at entrance on Hefner road.. Her address is 7516 NW 107th St.. I don't think this is Maddox though since he is more a "loner".
Then we were at Sonic at Rockwell & Britton & a guy came to the car and told us he saw 3 kids there 2 days ago wiht a dog that looked like Maddox & they had to of came from an apartment building nearby since they walked.. The apts are called Britton Courtyard.. I stopped & talked to a couple of kids outside & one of the kids swears to me he saw Maddox last night right by where we were.. This could be a coincidence but this is very near to where Karin TarQwyn... the K9 P.I.'s amazing dogs did have a scent trail in some grassy area behind some houses near a school at Sutton & Redlands... I drove all around there and even got out and walked a little but then was on a detour when I found that other dog running around.. But I am hopeful - we are definitely getting more calls so the word is out! We have aprox. 200 big signs up & I ordered 50 more today.. We also have hit all the 7 elevens we pass & even hand out some to people on the street... So we are getting the word out there!! Please keep sharing our page & praying because without all our amazing supporters we wouldn't have gotten this far.. Search is not over but I have a good feeling we are going to find him soon!! We just have to! I know he wants to go back to LA to the beach desperately!!

No comments:

Post a Comment