Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6 at 9:48pm

Well.. Our signs are working and we are getting way more calls of possible sightings but still no luck finding our baby..=((( We checked out 3 different locations today and only the sighting at 12500 Arrowhead Drive seems like it could of really been Maddox based on our scent trails from the amazing Karin TarQwyn... the K9 P.I. & her amazing team (Cade, Teagan & Trump).
I can't begin to thank everyone for all your support, prayers, kind words during this nightmare!! We are so sad & miss our baby so much... 
=(((( I am not giving up though and it is because of all of you that are keeping me from losing hope! So thanks everyone for everything & please keep the prayers going to protect my sweet baby boy until he is safe at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment