Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 12 at 2:10pm

Just wanted to send a BIG THANKS to Tyrene & Shad Turoczi, Pamela Disel, Roberta Ramy & Brenda Myers & anyone I missed that was just driving around for helping me out today in my desperate search for my sweet baby Maddox! I greatly appreciate the support from complete strangers! You all are the best & I feel like I have made alot of new friends!
We walked lots of creeks & Tyrene & Shad even found some footprints near Hidden Creek that could be Maddox.. Also our first feeding station seemed to have a little bit of food missing & the other two had all the food missing so we pray this is Maddox! We want the food to disappear a few more nights & then we will set up some cameras at one of the locations! I'm about to go put out more signs because we are not sure why we aren't getting very many calls past few days.. =(( But please keep the prayers coming!! I know my baby boy is out there somewhere & I will never ever give up until he is in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment