Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10 at 5:22pm

Well today we didn't receive very many calls but it was raining most of the day so thinking he just stayed hidden all day.. We did have a call of another possible sighting at Britton Apts behind Sonic off Rockwell... I searched there this morning & posted flyers near mailboxes and gave them to anyone walking around...
This is same area we have had a few sightings & even a trail ended near there.. This is a very different place than the sighting from yesterday so obvioulsy both aren't him but I do think one of them is him... I drove around both neighborhoods this morning... I appreciate so many people out there looking for me!! I do want to make sure everyone looking knows that if you see Maddox PLEASE CALL ME ASAP!! He is a very timid & shy doggie & if you start chasing him or even screaming his name he might run from you.. I have been told he might even run from me at this point but as soon as he is in my arms he will be okay.. We also want to put up some feeding stations so that is my plan for tomorrow.. Just trying to figure out where I shoudl put them... Please keep the prayers coming!! Without all of your support I could not get through this nightmare!!!!! So THANKS to everyone for all your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment