Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 12 at 4:38pm

No idea if this was my baby or not but we were posting up more flyers around Walnut Creek edition (off of 122nd & Rockwell) & a lady stopped and said she thought she saw a dog that looks like Maddox around 2pm today walking down Walnut Creek drive towards Rockwell..
Address near sighting is 7420 Walnut Creek Drive... She said he was a black & tan dog.. She called him medium sized with a bobbed tail.. She said he looked like a miniature doberman so this really could of been him! We drove around the neighborhood & no luck though.. We also drove around at Francis Tuttle which backs up to this neighborhood & there are lots of hidings! While we were out it was starting to rain so he is probably hiding.. =(( Ughhhhh.. This weather is giving me major anxiety! Trying to be calm for my baby because I know he needs me to be strong & calm for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment