Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2 at 6:24am

This is Jackie (Maddox's Mommy).... I just wanted let to know how thankful I am for everyone's support trying to find my baby boy... I miss him so much & am such a mess without him... I also wanted you to know I've been doing most of the posts on this page but there have been posts from Brandon (Maddox's Daddy), Judy (Maddox's Gma), Jamie (Maddox's Auntie) & other friends Tobi, Robin, Erica that are all helping so we don't miss anything.. I asked all them to help me with the page because as you all can imagine I'm really over-whelmed & not thinking straight & have been searching for him pretty much non-stop but all of you have had great ideas so didn't want to miss out on anything!!! So everyone please keep sharing our page & please please keep praying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment