Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14 at 9:35pm

So today was a slow day as far as calls go & we had no sightings.. =( But someone very special that is helping me ALOT these days did alot of walking the creeks for me & found some small dog footprints by some new Villas they are building which is near the recent sighting at Walnut Creek addition!! Everyone must of known I needed some encouragement because even though today was slow with calls, the day was filled with beautiful poems, super cute pictures & encouraging words & stories!
Thank you Carrie Hull for the beautiful poem, super cute picture of Guiness & all the kind words.. Thank you Sheila Harper for the candle for Maddox.. Both of you made my day!! Also I was sent stories that made me smile.. Bring Katie Home --is a story about a pittie who was allowed to go loose by a petsitter back in October...she was running loose from Oct 11 until she was finally trapped and caught on January 7th!!! And another dog was found in Sacramento that lived in LA! All these stories & all the support from people that truely get it is what helps me get through each day... So thanks everyone for your support! Keep the prayers coming for Maddox! 

And To my sweet baby Maddox..... Mommy Loves you so very much & I miss you & I just need you to stop hiding so much & let someone see you! You need to go pee on some trees or pee on some mailboxes like you love doing so someone will see you and call your Mommy! I know you are scared of strangers BUT you just need to let one help you so Mommy can find you and take you home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment