Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 27: Second Update

New Possible Sighting ALERT: We got 2 different calls that a baby that looked ALOT like Maddox was all the way out on 150th between County Line & Council... We ran out the door so that is why posting now.. By the time we got there he had disappeared in the dark again & there are ALOT of places he could be hiding.. Two different people saw him & both tried to stop but said he was really scared & ran away...
=(((( It is a big family lot with several houses & trees, a dam & a lake so it was very difficult to see in the dark but I walked around calling his name but no sign of him.. =(( I left food & a ball & my socks so he smells my scent.. All the family members on the lot are going to keep an eye out tonight & I will be back there BEFORE sunrise!! Please keep the prayers going!! I pray this is my baby & we find him in the morning!!! Maddox mommy misses you so much! Please stay near that area tonight so we can go back to California tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment