Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 28: Second Update

Here is the adorable baby girl we spent all day rescuing today.. We named her "Bliss" She is super cute!! Sorry picture isn't so great.. This was end of day after we finally got her & she is in a big crate & she was really full & exhausted.... Her eyes were watering so we think she got something in them & her left leg was hurt BUT she is in great hands & with a local rescue organization already.. They will be scanning her for a microchip tomorrow.. I will keep you posted on this sweet baby girl who literally melted my heart today... And will post more pictures when I get better ones of her! I should of took some while I was chasing her all day but was a little distracted.. Wasn't going to let this one out of my sight!! ♥ ♥ ♥ her!

No comments:

Post a Comment