Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9 at 8:26pm

Another update from the day... I have been posting alot but it seems people are missing my updates.. Sorry about that.. Not sure what is going on with facebook.. =(( 


As most of you all saw we had a very promising sighting in a field behind Legacy Bank next to McD's on N. Mac Arthur just south of Memorial....Then talked to a guy that said he saw him on Westlake Blvd going towards Rockwell.. He said his coloring was black & reddish (which definitely could be my baby boy Maddox!) His tan coloring is more reddish than tan... We also received a strange call from a lady that said she thinks she has him in her house but she is on vacation in California & was supposed to call us back after she got ahold of her house sitter... She asked if there was a reward and then never called us back.. So weird?!?! We will keep calling her back until she responds.. If she has my baby she is going to have some Serious explaining to do!!! Who does that? Takes a dog in their house & then leaves for vacation?? I don't get it.... Even if it isn't my Maddox I want to save that dog!! Geez..

No comments:

Post a Comment