Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 23:

I sat by the same creek area & even walked some trails but didn't find my sweet baby but hoping to leave my scent so he can find his way there.. 

Also Lots of people are wanting to know what they can do to help.. 

OKC people: Three things come to mind.. 
(1) 7 Eleven's & other convenience stores seem to be taking signs down after a week or two so if anyone wants to make sure all convenience stores still have them up, that would help alot.. Within the past couple of days think we covered Rockwell & MacArthur but there are other areas to cover.. I can meet anyone and give you some flyers.. 
(2) If anyone sees areas where you dont' see our big laminated signs .. Please let me know! I have been finding that some are being taken down & we want to be sure to make sure ALL Areas are covered.. So please just message me & I will get some signs back up in those areas.. 
(3) I would say if you want to drive around.. Go anywhere the recent sightings are.. Which is Lansbrook addition, WalnutCreek addition/Francis Tuttle & we even had sightings around 122nd & MacArthur a few weeks ago but he could be circling back there.. OR if you want to walk, I would walk any of the creeks.. We think he is following the creeks that go down 122nd & down MacArthur... There is also a creek called Hidden Creek that alot of dogs are found at.. I try to post all sightings on our page so please keep checking.. We haven't received any calls in the past few days though.. =(((

Everyone else not in OKC: I think everyone is doing this already but I appreciate everyone keep searching all the millions of FB pages, websites, etc that have found/lost/or even dogs for sale!! If any of them look like Maddox you can send it to my email or text me or even message me on here.. My email is Jackie.Robben@Gmail.com or phone is (323) 217-9337.. 

Lastly THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE CONTINUED SUPPORT, ENCOURAGING MESSAGES & PRAYERS!!! That is actually what is helping me ALOT more than I can even express in words... This is a very difficult time & I miss my sweet baby SO MUCH but having so much support is helping me stay strong for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment