Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2 at 3:25pm

Tomorrow we have a special person coming to hopefully help us find Maddox... I don't want to give details but I have a good feeling about her and I really think with her help we are going to be a step closer to tracking down my baby!! By the way, to avoid confusion.. This is Jackie & I am not leaving OKC yet.. Brandon has to leave Saturday for work in Canada.. =(( I am sad he has to leave but grateful I get to stay for awhile longer.. My ticket is open ended right now so I am not sure when I will go back yet.. I am going to try to stay as long as possible and am not giving up on finding my baby! I am praying we can get another sighting soon or he lets someone help him find his mommy! Please continue to share our page & please continue to pray even if you don't live in OK!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment