Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 67:


 I have been trying to organize all the sightings so I can share on a map and on a calendar... We will be publishing a calendar of all the sightings on our website and I am trying to work on a map with all the sightings (confirmed or not confirmed) so I can share that with everyone also so you can just look at that when you want to drive around or walk some creeks. In the mean time I decided to post all the maps of the confirmed scent trails by Karin TarQwyn & her amazing team so you can see Maddox's travel pattern up to point last time she was here.. Those of you that just started following our search, Karin has come to OKC twice now. First time she was here on Jan 4-5th & again Jan 25-28th. I would love for her to come back since we have sightings all over the place the past few weeks but right now I can't afford her. =(( We are thinking of having a Garage sale or another fundraiser to raise money to bring her back so please let me know if anyone is interested in helping out with this!

Below is a link to the maps so far.. Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.222203081250951.1073741825.190920517712541&type=1&l=981ebc2c39

No comments:

Post a Comment