Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 79 (second update):


Maddox saved another baby girl today!! And she was re-united with her family!! ;)) Thanks to Debbie for helping me out with Izzy! 

Also there was a story in the Edmond Sun today! It wasn't in the printed edition but it was online so that is good! And also some awesome Team Maddox members are working on some T-shirts for us. Stay tuned about that for more info when we get that all figured out..


And lots keep asking what the can do to help.. I am honestly confused and have been having a rough time myself as I don't know what to do.. If I knew I would of found my baby! I am so confused what to do.. But saw this tip and thought I will just share this. Maddox could be hiding anywhere so if you are out looking for him just look in ever nook & cranny he could squeeze into and remember he is only 12 lbs so can squeeze into anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment