Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 83:


Hey Team Maddox.. 
I was sent this yesterday and wanted to share.. I think it is amazing that not only has Maddox helped save 13 other babies in Oklahoma City, he is also saving countless others by efforts I didn't even know about! Two new pages were created by a Team Maddox member to help search for him.. The pages are lost and found animals, b/c the word pets was already taken, and Min Pin Rescue Militia... She got tired of just passing all those pets by she looked for Maddox, so decided to put them all in one place.. ;))

"Dear Maddox, what you have done for others .. 






Do you know I spend 3 hrs a day searching the Petfinders site and shelters for you. This page was also set-up in hopes someone will reunite you with the most dedicated family I have ever seen... Your disappearance brought back the pain and sadness that consumed me when my Vet lost my Min Pin... Now seeing how dedicated your mom and your fans are, I try to match found dogs to lost dogs for happy reunions. keeping them all on one page makes it easier for many on my list. As I look for you at every shelters page, determined to search every shelter in the USA... just in case someone found you....now, you are helping share other shelter dogs too...the ones that don't have people posting pictures of them on Facebook. Like my local shelter, they told me to just post the Petfinder listings to share on FB. So, not only the hunt for you is still on, I have one page to put all the Shelter Min Pin on; The Min Pin Rescue Militia because the Militia is after you dear Maddox, you have an army fighting for you!! The shelter dogs posted in the group Min Pin Rescue Militia, are the ones without any FB exposure. So Maddox, you are also helping those dogs find their owner or a new owner."

Here are links to both pages.. =))

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MinPinRescueMilitia/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lostfoundanimals/

No comments:

Post a Comment