Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 74:


Team Maddox.. I am SO Sorry for being silent all day.. I know you were probably all anxiously waiting for me to update.. Karin is here & we were SO busy confirming & ruling out the sightings all day that I didn't have a chance to update facebook at all... 

I have good news & bad news... Bad news is we have been looking in the complete wrong area & the sightings where I swore was definitely Maddox was NOT him.. =''((

But GOOD news is.. We have a CONFIRMED RECENT SIGHTING of him!! The most recent sighting that was definitely him was in Valencia Addition in Edmond (178th/East of May/West of Penn).. He is no longer in that addition but since this was confirmed just a couple days ago we know he is ALIVE & STILL ROAMING!!! There are ALOT of new housing additions and lots of rural areas out here so we don't know exactly where he is at this time but I do feel SO CLOSE to finding my Sweet Baby Boy!!!

So tomorrow if there are any volunteers to help me flyer the neighborhoods, please call/text me! We need to canvas the area and go door to door so would love as many helpers as possible!

I am including a picture of the map of our confirmed sightings for your reference.. Karin will probably post a lot more details about our search from today that I will also share....

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR MADDOX SO WE CAN BRING HIM HOME!!

Dear Lord, Please protect Maddox from all evil and keep his guardian angels surrounding him until we can find him and bring him home. Please give him the courage and strength to go to a house and let someone help him. His mommy is so close to him but I need him to help me find him and need him to slow down and at a house would be perfect!!
In Jesus Name, I pray, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment