Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 94 (second update):


I know several of you just started following this page, majority have never met me, etc, etc so I wanted to take a quick second to share our adventure...

I want you all to know the main purpose for this page is to find my sweet baby MADDOX who has been lost in OKC since Christmas Eve.. We are from Cali and all we want is to go home to the Beach!! =((( He is my everything my heart, my soul and I miss him so much and will NEVER EVER stop looking for him!!! ='''((((

Along the way to finding him we have also helped save SEVERAL other babies.. I can't help it.. I can't turn my back on anyone I know needs to be saved and have an extra special place in my heart for Min Pins.... Those of you that have met me or have known me forever know this is how I have always been.. I would NEVER just leave a baby on the street OR abandon someone that needs my help and people sending me babies that need saved, I can't turn my back on them.. People have told me they don't like seeing all these babies that need to be saved and trust me neither do I.. But I can't turn my back on them either so that is why I share them on Maddox's page.. I share them here because that is what we have always done & all the stories have HAPPY ENDINGS!!!

Past few days have been several posted because it seems to be raining Min Pins in OKC... It breaks my heart... I always say MADDOX SAVED them because if it wasn't for him so many babies would not be okay..

For those that just joined our adventure here are all the babies saved so far.... We love them all and are so happy MADDOX gave them another chance!!! So I know lately some things have been sad that are posted but we only post because we know there will be HAPPY ENDINGS LIKE ALL THE OTHERS MADDOX SAVED ALREADY!!! ;)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/maddox-miniature-pinscher-lost-in-okc/babies-saved-by-maddox/217070555097537

No comments:

Post a Comment