Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 71:

Past few days I have been busy organizing all the sightings into google earth & on a calendar so we can track pattern of travel and time in between sightings.. It took me forever since had to teach myself Google Earth but I love it and we think we know where Maddox could possibly be hanging around based on our maps?!?! No definite sightings but we have a strong feeling where he could be hiding... We spent the day in the area and put flyers everywhere and I walked around the area all day... I miss my sweet baby so much & each by that goes by it rips my heart apart more & more!!!! ='''(((


Also BIG HUGE THANKS to Ron for our AWESOME Website!! Please share and check out our page.. He is awesome and spent a lot of time on this so deserves some BIG HUGE KUDOS! He is my new BFF! You can see our daily sightings on the calendar, check out the pictures, and read our daily updates all in one place! ;)

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR MADDOX & FOR THAT ONE CALL so we can go home to Cali to the Beach!!

http://bringmaddoxhome.com/Home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment