Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 73:


Lots of stuff happening this week!! Praying my sweet baby is home soon! Have been constantly looking at pictures of him & decided to share this pic because it just melts my heart and shows how silly and adorable my baby is! This was when he was itty bitty but as you can see from this pic, he has always been a silly little guy that makes me smile & makes me laugh. I love him so much!! ♥ ♥ ♥


As you all know Karin is on her way!! We will be confirming all sightings tomorrow! We will keep you posted & share our findings as the day goes by.... STAY TUNED...

Also before I forget... This Saturday, I will be on Dog Talk with Pat Becker. It airs at 10AM CST on KSBI 52/COX 7/HD 707. It is a Local station so those in OKC area.. Set your DVR's! And for the rest of you, after it airs, they post on the website so I will share with you all.. I have never been on a talk show so nervous to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment