Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 69:


Today I spent the day meeting some amazing Team Maddox members & spent some time with two sweet min pins Maddox saved.. Elvis & Bliss! They are both too cute and doing so great! They both melt my heart.. ♥

Thanks to Heather for helping me spread the word about Maddox with a very unique idea.. We will be putting a booth up at the Sugar Barn sale this weekend! See details below.. I hear it will be a big event with lots of people there so going to be there to help spread the word about my baby Maddox!! Pray it works!!

Feeling a little at loss for words today for some reason so just going to share these quotes that were sent to me and made me feel a little better....Thanks Margaret!

"Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder. Let the challenges make you strong."

"Good things come to those who believe, Better things come to those who wait, and the best things come to those who don't give up."

1 comment: