Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 68 (second update):

As always since Maddox has been missing, weekends are not much fun for me.. =''(( 

Sightings are slow but I have been told that is normal since everyone isn't on their normal routine.. I was productive though and finally finished adding all the sightings into a Google Calendar! We will be adding it to our website soon so that should help everyone see when/where are sightings are! We will be re-launching our website soon!! Stay tuned... 

Also Big Thanks to Madison for creating a new flyer for us today!! As soon as I can figure out how to save it as a JPEG I will share it!

Everyone please keep praying for my baby and PLEASE keep sharing our page!!! I miss him SO MUCH & can't believe he is still missing & can't believe it is March already.. =(( I was telling someone today that in the past 7 years I have never ever been apart from him for longer than a week.. He is normally attached to my hip and I literally feel so empty without him.. Praying he will be home by St. Patty's day! He is my heart, my soul, my everything and I know all the other babies would not of been saved and would not of met so many amazing people but now I am so ready to save my own baby! I am ready to go home to Cali and keep saving other babies in need! There are so many in OK but there are even more in Cali.. Maddox and I will always save them but now it is time for us to do it together instead of separate!

Maddox - Mommy & Daddy love & miss you more than anything! It is time for this adventure to be over and for us to be a family again! Please let someone help you or just let someone see you so they will help you find us!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment