Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 84:


Just wanted to Thank Everyone for the very kind words, support, prayers & encouragement!! The Yahoo! story has expanded the awareness greatly about Maddox! I appreciate the support more than you know!! 

Please keep sharing/liking our page and check out our website which tells the story of how Maddox went missing, has several pictures of his adorable smile, you can see our calendar of all the sightings!! Last possible sighting was just this past Wednesday/Thursday in Edmond area so we do believe he is still roaming!

And also donations are always welcome & appreciated!!


I stopped posting daily but that does not mean we have given up on Maddox or stopped searching!! We have actually had ALOT of stuff in the works.. Yahoo story, T-shirts, possible door-to-door flyer parties, any way to keep spreading the word about our sweet baby! There is not a minute that goes by I don't think of him and will NEVER EVER give up on him! There are days of the week that are really tough to get through but I pray our happy ending is still around the corner and I do strongly believe I will find my baby boy but just not sure when! =''(( Our family has a deep hole without Maddox but it will be filled when we are reunited and can go home to Cali!

Please hang in there with me as I continue this story and I appreciate the support from those that have been with me since day one and those that just joined us! Those that just joined us I call all our supporters Team Maddox and honestly could not have gotten through the past few months without Team Maddox! You all are my cheerleaders!! Days that I feel so exhausted and helpless someone always sends me the perfect story or perfect message to make me realize that I am not crazy and Maddox will be found if I just never give up on him! Thanks for the continued support & encouragement!!

Dear St. Anthony please come around. Maddox is lost and can't be found. Dear St. Anthony please come around. Maddox is lost and can't be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment