Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 94:


Last night I could not sleep.. So many babies to be saved and it is breaking my heart.. I genuinely just want to save them all!! Also just want to save my own little baby!! I know he is not a "baby" anymore and he is so tough & so strongbut he will always be my little baby boy... I miss Maddox so much & can't wait to see him again!! I was trying to figure out what to tell you all besides the same thing.. We still have all our 14 feeding stations up and we have 5 cameras set up also.. So far no Maddox on any of the cameras.. ='((((

Also I am sorry for the delay on this but remember when I told you Maddox crossed a big pipe and I found his muddy footprints well I wanted to share them with you.. I was trying to figure out how to share so I did a collage of the pipe, footprints & all of Maddox's new friends that we are catching on the cameras eating his food! Praying just a matter of time it will be Maddox on one of the cameras instead of all his new friends!!

Thank you God, St. Anthony, St. Francis for protecting Maddox & keeping him safe and guiding him back to his Mommy & Daddy so we can take him home to Cali.. Thank you for guiding him to one of the many feeding station options we gave him so we can get him on camera and then trap him.. Thank you for guiding us to know where to put our feeding stations. I can't wait to get hugs & kisses & hear Maddox squeal when we are re-united. In Jesus Name, I pray.. Amen!

"For The Eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him."

9 comments:

  1. Pray to Saint Therese for Maddox's safety and return.She will protect him.After his return leave a rose at the foot of one of her many statues in one of the churches across the country.She as well as Saint Jude protected our boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In agreement, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog a few days ago (not even sure how)...but I am praying for you and I admire your fight and determination to reunite with Maddox. I would do the same thing! You're amazing. I can't imagine how tired and frustrated you must be everyday but keep going: don't give up. I will keep checking until the good news comes....Bless your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been trying to find a way to write to you....I go to your page every week in hopes of hearing you found you little sweet guy. I am a mother to two mini pins (Bella and Sissy), both rescues we adopted after our first baby (mini pin) passed (Alexis). I have so many stories of Alexis running, us catching her (or not...and a neighbor catching her)...and these two are that same. I CANNOT imagine what you are going through. I swear if I did not have a job, I would be IN Oklahoma looking for your sweet little man. You are in my prayers EVERY day and I sincerely weep for what you are going through. Keep the faith...I have never seen such commitment, but God knows I would do the same. They become your life and your children. Bless you and bless Maddox. May God keep him safe and bring him back to you. Happy endings happen and I pray you get yours with all my heart. BTW, I am Elizabeth...Mitch is my husband and I needed to use his account as I don't have gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?location=oklahoma+city%2Cok&animal_type=Dog&pet_breed=Miniature+Pinscher&pet_age=&pet_gender=male&startsearch=Go



    Worth a shot to look

    ReplyDelete
  6. We lost our little girl for two weeks and two days, thanks to the helpfulness and dedication of our town, we found her and she was safe and sound. She is a seven year old minpin named Keiko. Trust me miracles do happen! I know you will find him safe and sound. I will keep checking until the good news comes! Praying for you!! Don't give up hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I first found out about your story on Yahoo. I have bookmarked this site and follow on twitter. I can't imagine on how it has been for you. I have adopted a little wire haired terrier (Walter) from my local pound about 2 yrs ago and love him very much. I couldnt imagine my life without him so i fully understand your feelings for your Maddox. I check your site everyday in hopes i will see a post that you have found him and he is home safely. I commend your efforts in not going home without him. I would do the same. I wish the very best for you and for Maddox. I pray he comes back to you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been folllowing your blogs daily since seeing your story on yahoo. I am concerned as we haven't seen anything posted in a while now. I too have a Min Pin just like Maddox and am praying for you daily to get your baby back. Please update us on anything recent as I would really like to kow how your searches going.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw a friend post this on fb and it caught my attention. About two weeks ago I saw a little boy min-pin in my neighborhood. Closest intersection is N.W. 36th and Walker. I was driving and slowed when I saw him because I have a min pin and thought it was her for a moment. Don't know why the little one stuck in my head, but he did. He looked so much like your pic. No collar that I could see. Havent' seen him since. Honestly don't know if he belonged to someone in the neighborhood or was a lost puppy. I'll keep an eye out. I'm on fb if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete