Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 92:


Sorry for being quiet again.. Trust me it is not quiet around here! I almost need another Admin that is here in OKC so they can help me update... Any volunteers?

It was a very busy past few days.. We spent yesterday putting up more posters in the new area, setting up some more feeding stations, setting up cameras at some of the feeding stations, and I did my first radio show!

As for our feeding stations, we have some hits on them and that is why we set up cameras.. We are praying we get my little man on the camera!!! So you all know we now have 14 different stations & 4 of them have cameras on them. We have been putting Maddox's most favorite toy in the world - Kong small squeaky balls - at all of the feeding stations.. He literally goes crazy for these things!! We have had the ball disappear at 3 of our stations.... And at a couple the same stations the second ball we put there after the first one disappeared had definitely been played with.. One the squeaker was falling out of the ball it had been squeaked so much & Maddox does that within a few seconds of getting these balls! ;)) We also found a big huge pipe that I can't get out of my head.. I told a couple people last night.. "that pipe is bugging me and we have to figure out where it goes!" This pipe is bugging me because it is new & big & he could easily be in there and feel safe.. It is also near the sighting by a house and a straight shot to the other station where the ball has been disappearing.. Please keep praying for my baby!!! And please only positive thoughts & words!! I have been told to envision Maddox coming home and when praying have Gratitude prayers so that is what I have been doing and I have never been more confident I will find my baby...

Thank you God, St. Anthony & all the Saints for keeping Maddox safe and keeping him in the same area and guiding him back his Mommy & Daddy who miss him more than anything in Jesus Name I pray.. AMEN!!

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you. I would be doing the same thing if one of my spotted dogs went missing. I am sure you will find him soon. Prayers with you!

    ReplyDelete