Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 79:

Longest 79 days of my entire life.. =''((( Words can not describe the pain I am in... I am at a loss for words... I love my sweet baby Maddox more than anything in this entire world... My heart aches and I am trying to make sense of all of this.. Maddox has saved so many lives but I don't understand why he hasn't been saved yet?!?!?

It isn't fair and he doesn't deserve this... He deserves to be a smiling & happy doggy at home in Cali where we can go to the Beach and go on Hikes and just play ball all day long.. I honestly don't know how to function without him and I am SO scared for him! It kills me that we have been searching in the completely wrong area for a month now & I feel like my baby has to be so confused!! I have done everything imaginable to find him and yet it has been 79 days and I still can't find him???? I don't understand.... I write this with tears rolling down my face.. I'm SO Sad and feel SO helpless!!!

Still PRAYING for a MIRACLE!!!

MADDOX - Mommy is still here and I am still looking for you!! I will never ever abandon you!!! Please be safe & Please stay away from scary places! Please go to a yard or someone's door and let's end this crazy adventure!! I want to take you home to Cali so we can go to the Beach!! I miss you SO MUCH & so does your Daddy! Please Please come home Maddox!! I love you more than anything in this world & just want to give you big hugs and kisses and go back to normal!!!

Re-posting a beautiful prayer....

Please Dear Lord, wrap your arms around Maddox & guide him back to his family that love and miss him so much. Please keep him safe & sound during his trials & tribulations. Please help guide us in in the right direction to find him and take him home. We are all learning a valuable lesson in faith & perseverance thru this unnerving event. Bring peace & comfort to everyone involved. We ask this in the name of all the Saints & the Holy Family. Amen.....

4 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine your pain. My dog is my daughter. My life! I live in Tulsa, but I have friends and family in OKC and I will give them your story. Good luck. I hope Maddox is in your arms soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe he is just waiting for u to save more little dogs like him. im sure he is out there somewhere! i live in illinois, but i wish u luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am soo soo sad to read this. I am from NY so theres no chance I can join the search. I have 2 cats and would feel the same way as you if either of them ever got out and/or lost. Idk why but I really feel for you. I really do wish you all the best, just stay positive.. I really believe in the power of positivity. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was reading your blog. I hope you find him. This made me cry. I have a 4 lb poodle Buckley and I could not imagine losing him. I would never give up either. Keeping praying. There are few of us dog lovers left. We can not give up on them. Prayers from Texas Amanda

    ReplyDelete