Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 68:

No flyer party today since didn't have any helpers so will be working on other stuff today.. I am still organizing the sightings (taking longer than I anticipated) so we can study and track time in between sighting and see if we can find a travel pattern.. Also we are making lots of improvements on our website so we should be re-launching soon! And finally trying to plan a fundraiser event like a garage sale to help bring Karin & Cade & Teagan back! Stephanie is helping me plan already but we need to find a place, and need some more helpers if people have stuff they want to get rid of! We want to do this in the next few weeks.. It is hard for me to do this since I don't live here so need Team Maddox's help if it will work.. If not then we will have to figure out a Plan B... So please call/text/private message me if you want to help plan or just have stuff you want me to take off your hands and get rid of to help Bring Maddox home to Cali!!

And don't forget we still have a couple billboards in OKC! They will be there through March 6th at 13431 NW Broadway WS/SF (Faces South/Left side) and I40 0.3 miles East of Penn (Faces East/Right side)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment