Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 78:



The past few week has been SO crazy I realized I haven't posted every little thing going on... I'm VERY Sorry!! I have not slept at all and also have been very emotional and having an extremely rough time lately and am losing my mind!! Had a melt-down last night because I swore day 77 was going to be the day of my happy ending...
This process is very up & down & I try so hard not to get my hopes up but I do and then it is a let down when another day goes by that I can not find my sweet baby Maddox.. I miss him more than anything in this world and my heart literally rips more and more as each day goes by that I can not find him.. I know he is still alive and in Edmond but I feel so helpless and like he can be hiding anywhere!!! ='''(((

Getting lots of questions about Karin. Well bad news is she had to leave to take another case in Colorado while we wait for new sighting calls...But don't worry because I am in touch with her every single day and we are constantly strategizing to figure out a way to make Maddox stay in same area so we can then capture him somehow!! As you all know we have been looking in the wrong area and hardly anyone in Edmond knows about Maddox.. ='(( So we started a new community awareness compaign in Edmond by making new posters and putting them all over the new area this weekend, she gave me detailed instructions on where to place the flyers so is involved in every step of this even from Colorado =))

We are getting lots of calls already so paws & toes crossed that we get that one call soon that says I just saw him or even better I am looking at him right now!!! There have been new sightings reported in the new area and we hope to confirm those sightings later on this week... Sightings are SO important so we can see an exact timeline and track how far he travels/day and see a pattern.. We believe he has been in Edmond for awhile.. He was confirmed at 178th & Santa Fe near a creek on Feb 27th and later at Valencia (178th between May & Penn) on March 6th.

I wasn't going to share this but since Janet did already and I finally got the nerve to watch and realized I did not do as bad as I thought.. Check me out on Dog Talk!

http://www.ksbitv.com/dog-talk



No comments:

Post a Comment