Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 86:


Past few days have been crazy! The Yahoo story has generated so much more awareness of Maddox & my phone has been ringing off the hook! 

It makes me feel so much better to have so many people that truly get it and get that I am not a crazy person. I am just crazy in LOVE with my little sweet puppy baby who is my Child.. So Yes I would do anything for him and I will NEVER EVER give up on him!!

I appreciate all the very supportive comments like "You have officially won Min Pin Mama of the Year!" and "Your story is so inspiring! You have such a sweet soul and a big heart for animals, praying you find your sweet Maddox!" and "Just wanted to tell you how amazing you are! You really inspire me!"

So updates from the Yahoo story..
#1 - as most of you are all aware already Karin is coming back this week! Camden has actually been here since she left in training and he has been tracking Maddox.. We have confirmed sightings that we will report after Karin double checks the findings. She always likes to use more than one dog when she is confirming sightings so that is why we haven't reported them yet.. She will be tracking tomorrow..

#2 - If you haven't seen it already check out the awesome video Janet created for us! That is below this post.. Please share it!

#3 - A blog was written about Maddox.. Check it out! Link below!
http://theteacherspets.blogspot.com/2013/03/dedicated-owner-goes-to-great-lengths.html

#4 - As always please check out our website! The amazing Ron is always updating it! He added new videos to it this week! And we are always updating sightings on the calendar and adding new photos, etc, etc..
http://www.bringmaddoxhome.com/Home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment