Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 75 (second update):


I'm exhausted.. Such a crazy day.. BIG HUGE THANKS to Stephanie, Donna, Vivian, Carol & her sister, Rita, Debra, Carol, Jenni & her hubby for all helping me post flyers and go door to door!! Also big thanks to everyone else that was out just searching!!!

Unfortunately I literally just got our new big posters so we still need to get those up tomorrow at all the major intersections.. Anyone that is available to help, would be greatly appreciated.. I have over 120 signs to get up but figured if I have just 5 volunteers + me to post them we can all just take 20 each and hit 5 intersections and put 4 in each intersection and we can get done really quickly!! Of course if we have more volunteers we can team up and one can drive while the other hops out and hammers the flyers that will be on posts into the ground!


So anyone that is available to help lets meet at 10am at the Deer Springs Elementary school that is just east of 206th/Covell & Portland. And then I know some of you wont' be available until later on in afternoon so we can plan another meeting at same place at 1pm.. Those coming bring your hammer and a staple gun if you have it! See you all tomorrow!!

Sharing this picture tonight because I was looking at it and thought geez maybe I took Maddox on too many hikes & that is why he is being so adventurous.. While driving the new area, lots of new developments and creeks and ponds and lots of hiding spots!

And reminder for everyone to please keep envisioning what Karin taught us to think positive thoughts and imagine Maddox coming to stranger and then in his Mommy's arms...and Praying in Jesus Name, Amen! Lets do this every night at 9PM together until he is finally home!! And even if you can do it all day long, on the hour, every hour!! I believe in miracles and that God is listening and hearing our prayers so I feel uniting together in prayer every hour will do magical things!

Maddox Mommy & Daddy Love and miss you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment