Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 76:


Flyer party, Flyer party at 10am & 1pm!! Meet me at Grove Valley Elementary at 3500 NW 192nd (East on 192nd & Portland)... Think I said wrong school last night.. Sorry not much sleep past few days.. =''(( Bring a hammer and staple gun!!!

Dear Lord,
Please keep protecting my baby and keep his guardian angels surrounding him and wrap your arms around him also. Thanks for getting our search back on track and showing us the correct way.. Still praying for Maddox to get the strength & courage to let someone help him or at least go scratch on their door or go hide in their back yard. It only takes one person to see him and call me immediately and he will be safe in my arms again. I know our happy ending will be soon and this is all in your time. I am listening and trusting you to keep showing us the correct way to my sweet baby boy.. And I know you are trying to figure out the best way to re-unite him with his mommy & daddy. Thaanks for hearing all our prayers! In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment