Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 66 (second update):

Okay so who is up for a flyer/search party this weekend?? I really need to get all the Vets and flyers back up at convenience stores and have also received some new sightings want to make sure those areas are covered with flyers AGAIN.. So I will have a list of places to take flyers to by Saturday whoever is up for helping! 

New sightings are once again all over so be on the lookout in these areas:
1) Village between Western/May/Penn/Britton/Wilshire - received several calls in this area.. I know a Min Pin that looks like Maddox lives on Oxford Way and one lives at Sunnymeade but the sightings are so far apart I do think there might be another Min PIn in the area based on what I have heard. The babies that live there stay near their homes.. No creeks nearby though so that is only thing that makes me think not Maddox but also can't rule it out.

2) Received a call in Edmond last night that a baby that looked like Maddox crossed 178th/Edmond/2nd (whatever you call it) between Santa Fe & Kelly & went into creek area there.. I was over there last night & today but saw no baby. =(

3) Have received 2 calls now that a baby that looks like Maddox was seen near Edgemere Park at 30th & Western/30th & Walker/32nd & Hudson.. This has a creek so could definitely be him!

So these are the areas I for sure want to cover this weekend & want to make sure all Vets in area are covered... So please message me or text me if you want to join the party! I am thinking we can all meet around 9:30/10am Saturday? Just let me know who is in so I can break up the areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment