Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 52:


Happy Valentines Day to everyone!! Honestly I have never been a big fan of this day.... Ask my sister!!! But praying this day will be my most favorite holiday because it is the day I finally found my sweet baby boy whom his daddy & I love and Miss so much!!! All I want on this day is to find him so we can be a family again!! His Daddy doesn't post on here but he also loves this little guy more than anything in this world & that is one of the many things I love about my husband! Brandon is a guy so doesn't openly share how much he loves him but trust me this is as hard on him as it is me.. While on the road that is all he talks bout how he misses Maddox!! He always teases Maddox & watching him play with him melts my heart.. Maddox also loves to steal his Daddy's spot on the couch.. It is a game they play or something!! As soon as Brandon gets up Maddox is right there where he was sitting! haha We are both so heart-broken and devastated without our baby boy... He is our everything, our pride & joy, and what makes our family whole!!! We always say Maddox is the cutest dog & most spoiled baby in the whole world! We sometimes fight about who gets to snuggle with Maddox or who gets to have him on our lap while we are watching TV.. I miss those days so much!!

Maddox - It is time for your adventure to stop and for you to find your Mommy so we can go home & be a family!! Mommy & Daddy love & mis syou so much!!

Brandon - Thanks for being such a supportive husband and being so understanding and holding down the fort back in LA while I am still in OK searching for our baby boy!!

I miss both my I miss my two boys & just want to be a family again!!! ='''((((

No comments:

Post a Comment