Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 66:

Past few days have been really tough.. First I took Sam to rescue and that broke my heart.. I miss him even though he was a handful! I find myself being so attached to all the babies I have saved! I check on them all daily.. Bliss and Elvis are both doing great!!! But then yesterday found out Maddee is not feeling very well.. We think she might have lymphoma.. This breaks my heart as we just want her to have a good life! She is such a great dog and I can't believe her Mommy & Daddy abandoned her.. It makes me wonder if they found out she had cancer and then just let her fend for herself.. That makes me so sick that a person can do something to their child! Stephanie has been great to her and I know whatever happens Maddee has had a good past month!! But please PRAY for MADDEE!!!

Also I was upset yesterday due to the lack of sighting calls from past few days, but someone told me "Jackie don't worry, we only need that one call and calls sending you all over the place aren't helping either.".. This made me feel better so everyone PLEASE PRAY FOR THAT ONE CALL!

As you all might of seen I am blocked from posting on Maddox's page.. I can respond to other posts and personal messages but can't post on anyones page or can't even post on Maddox's page.. I am able to post on my personal page.. Hopefully the block will be lifted in a couple of days! SO ANNOYING!!

But I have a few things.. First of all want to plan a flyer party again this weekend! Maybe Saturday or Sunday? Want to hit all the convenience stores, dry cleaners, etc, etc again so once I can post again I will put a time/place! I'm open but if a certain time works better for everyone else let me know..

Also we were thinking about a fundraiser.. Maybe a garage sale? Just a suggestion and no definite plans but if anyone wants to help with something like this let me know!

And finally I need to make sure all Vets know Maddox is still missing! At one point I faxed flyers to a bunch of them but it cost me alot to do it from efax so wondering if anyone has a fax we can use?? Or if everyone just wants to add vets to the list to our flyer party saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment