Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 62:



Really Really Really Sad today... =''''((( Taking Sam to a Rescue and I will miss him & just pray he finds a good forever home!! I just want him to have a good home & would be awesome if someone in Team Maddox adopted him!!! Even though he is a handful & has consumed my time this week I will miss him & he has melted my heart.. ♥ BUT even more I just want my Maddox back & want him to be snuggled under the covers with me... Everyday I tell Sam, Maddox doesn't do that, Maddox does that so having him has been bitter sweet, on one hand he has made me laugh & smile (which is rare these days) and I have enjoyed having someone to sleep with this past week & loved having his company BUT even more I just miss my baby Maddox and want him to be the one snuggled under the covers with me!! Maddox is my everything and I feel bad that I compare everyone to him but he is my sweet baby and I just need him back more than anything!!! I hate this storm is coming and it is giving me lots of anxiety... Maddox & I have never been apart the past 7 years for more than a few days and now we have been apart for over 2 months and I hate it so much!! I can't function without him!! I don't understand any of this and as you all know willing to do anything to get him back!! My life is falling apart without him & I am in so much pain.. They say give it time but as time goes by it literally hurts more & more.. =""(((( 

No comments:

Post a Comment