Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 56 (second update):


Lots of people keep asking me about "Sam".. He is still with me.. Found a rescue that will take him Saturday so unless I figure something else out he will be with me until then.. He is very cute & sweet but also a handful and demands lots of attention! I am trying to give him attention & still focus on my Maddox so that is why have been somewhat quiet on here.. Trust me it is not because I have not been doing anything. Just have my hands full right now!

But I feel like I got a lot accomplished today even with an extra friend around... Have an exciting lead on some biillboard advertising that is affordable! Big Thanks to my friend Kim from LA that hooked me up!!! Took flyers to pet stores A1 Pet Emporium & Paws Around Town. Was happy to see A1 pet already had our flyer in window & another one inside! Our website is up & running & talked to Ron awhile about a plan to keep updating it.. So we will keep you posted! We plan to add a lot of info to make it a one stop shop! And I talked to Karin for awhile & we are putting a new plan in motion.. Stay tuned for details on that!!

And finally... I don't want to get my hopes up.. BUT we have another Min Pin spotted on our camera! It is very far away and from the back so can't confirm if Maddox or not but ears were definitely clipped & tail was definitely docked! He passed through the area very quickly but we do know it was NOT the neighbor Min Pin since he has floppy ears! Please keep your fingers crossed & pray it was Maddox & he comes back again to the same area!!!!

Sharing this pic of my sweet baby. This is one of Brandon & my most favorite pics ever!! We miss this smile & miss his dimples!! Maddox Mommy & Daddy love you and can't wait to bring you home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment