Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 39 (second update):

 It was tough day but came home and was reading all the FB comments and you all made me feel so much better! Thanks everyone for the continued support!! 

Lots of you have been asking about latest sightings.. Well last confirmed one was BEHIND Hobby Lobby near Rockwell & NW expy.. We have received ALOT more calls but nothing confirmed.. I had a call tonight that was all the way at 16th & Rockwell but by the time I got there I didn't see any babies so no clue if it was Maddox or not... We have also received several calls about possibl neighbors having Maddox, etc but all that is just speculation so nothing for sure.. I don't believe anyone has him though & believe he is out there still since as you all know he is very skiddish/timid/shy so I don't think anyone can catch him! So he could be anywhere since he moves so fast so everyone in NW OKC should keep an eye out & keep my number on speed dial!! 

I feel God has sent me the other Min Pins.. Miss Bliss and Mr. Tiny and the third at the Apt that was abandoned that I need to name, to teach me and show me how to build trust and capture them since I have been told at this point Maddox is very feral and might not even come to me right away.. Which breaks my heart BUT Maddox is saving so many other babies and I know he will be saved at some point.. I just do not know when.. I do miss my baby more than anything and can't wait to give him big higs & kisses!!!

And BTW I LOVE the idea of everyone in OKC keeping signs on their car.. I have had one on mine since he went missing so if anyone wants one that is laminated call/text me and I will give you one! And if anyone that has extra flyers they haven't hung yet let me know since I am running out but can get some more made!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment