Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 64:


 Looks like I am un-blocked!! Past few days/week has been extremely rough.. Today just sharing a picture and quote someone sent to me that really made me feel better... I have been struggling the past few days with my decision to give up Sam, with everthing that happened on Christmas Eve.. I keep blaming myself for leaving my baby somewhere he was scared enough to bolt! It breaks my heart! ;(( I have so many regrets and my heart is broken now.. Past few days also people have been telling me I need to give up and go home and I just can't do that... I know reality is I can't stay forever but right now I can't go home without my baby.... I can't fathom the thought of getting on plane without him! Others also keep saying bad things (maybe to comfort me) but it just makes me worry more than I already do.. Some think that someone might have him and won't give him back or he got attacked by a large animal, etc, etc I swear my heart and God has been telling me to not give up and showing me that he is still alive and out there.. He is so skiddish I believe that is keeping him alive and away from bad things.. It is also the bad thing and why we can't seem to find him.. I think he stays hidden so thats why always pray to give him the strength & courage to come out of hiding and let someone see him! He has hidden from me several times just at home and he is so small & quiet he is good at hiding! I just have to find him!!

"So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.
~ Galatians 6:9
This reminded me of Jackie and all the good she is doing. And about never giving up! Don't give up!" Thanks Jenni!

No comments:

Post a Comment