Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 63:


 Ughhhh... Another Rough day.. ='''((( Seems like now my computer wants to crash so if I am quiet for awhile you know why... All my pictures, everything is on that computer and it wont' turn on! OMG! Freaking out!!! I will have to figure out how to fix it tomorrow! It has been raining all day but no snow yet.. I pray my baby has a warm place he is hiding.. I am so sad and I just miss him and am ready to go back to Cali.. No offense to Oklahoma but just ready to get out of here but with my baby boy!! =''((( I planned on getting a calendar and map done with all the sightings on it but my computer is making my life difficult.. It is just one thing after another!

Dear Lord,
Please Please help me find my baby, I am trying so hard to follow the signs, but just am so confused! So many people are looking and know about him but yet we still cant find him?!?! I don't understand.. I am willing to do ANYTHING to find my baby boy!! He is my heart, my soul, my everything and I just want to see his smiling face again and give him big hugs and kisses and never let him go!! And please watch over him during this storm, praying it does not get as bad as people are saying it will and praying it stays north of us.. And whatever it does please protect my baby boy! Help him find a warm place to go & a porch where someone would help him would be ideal but any warm place will work. I need to find him soon! I am so lost without him! In Jesus Name, I pray, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment