Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 59:


Started off the day super excited about our awesome billboards!! LOVE seeing my baby's smile all over the city! I pray this helps find my baby boy!!! We have some smaller ones that will be at a couple of locations starting tomorrow also.. I will post pics of that one also! Not as exciting as the others but still should help get the word out that MADDOX is still missing!! 

Ron is also working on our website and is making some more updates! We had some more calls tonight but no good leads.. Hopefully after the billboards are up for a few more days will get more calls!

I am trying to be so patient but honestly my heart just breaks more and more every day that goes by and can't believe tomorrow will be 2 months without my baby... I have done everything I can think of and still doing things to find him & will not stop until I find him! I do know in my heart my baby is out there and I know I will find him!! I know I have to just trust and be patient but it is SO hard! I just miss my baby and want to go home to Cali and want everything to be back to normal! =''''((((

Someone posted this at some point so just wanted to share tonight... I just feel like we all need to keep praying & I know God will answer all our prayers & bring Maddox home!!

"All things are possible through God and the power of prayer and you have a power of prayers out here and anxiously waiting for Gods reply to all our prayers..."
"And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and really believing, you will receive." Matthew 21:22

No comments:

Post a Comment