Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 42:


Lots are asking about recent sightings.. We have received SEVERAL calls daily but nothing that has been confirmed since a week ago from today at Hobby Lobby on NW Expressway & Rockwell.. =(( We had a feeding station behind the Hobby Lobby for a few nights with cameras but no sight of him.. =((( Lots of people are also asking if we have enough to bring Karin back but honestly the only way she would come back is if there is another sighting and she could get here within a day or two... So that is why our BIGGEST FOCUS at this point is to keep spreading the word about Maddox so we get calls when someone sees him RIGHT AWAY!! We have been busy posting more flyers, posting on FB, posting on Craigslist, and today I am trying to figure out if we can get an ad in the Oklahoman and even have them run our story... I believe we were also looking into a billboard advertisement.. If I figure out exact pricing for any of these great ideas I will let you know! Someone also gave me an idea to maybe get some Team Maddox bracelets so if anyone has any connections or knows how we can do any of this please let me know! As all these are great ideas - I am not from here though so have no connections or don't' even know where to begin! Thanks everyone for the continued support & prayers! And I am tring to update everyone as much as possible but it is just me so it is a bit over-whelming but I promise to try to update more often!! If I am silent, just know I am busy searching for my baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment