Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 45:


It seems the Oklahoman Story was God's gift to us!!! I was so upset that the city had taken down a lot of our signs BUT the story in the paper today definitely got the word out! I spent literally all day answering calls about sightings all over the place!! So that is awesome! Unfortunately the only calls that they said "I am looking at the baby now" we were able to confirm were not Maddox.. One was a floppy eared baby, one was a female min pin & another was a baby that lived in the neighborhood and gets out of the fence alot.. =(( BUT the words is out so I am just praying all these people that called that saw a dog that looked like him yesterday or a few days ago or a week ago will call again when they are looking at him!! Oh and I wanted to let you all know I will be on "Dog Talk" with Pat Becker on KSBI TV (Channel 52) next week!! She saw the newspaper article and called and wanted me to come on her show next week that she is doing about lost dogs.

And BIG THANKS to Ron & Tracy Schroeder for driving all the way from Tulsa to help me out today! It was so wonderful having you here to help me post flyers, check out sightings, walk creeks, etc, etc.. You are both amazing people and Maddox & I are so lucky to have you in our lives as friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment