Saturday, February 16, 2013


Day 54: Well alot happened yesterday and I did not get a chance to update you all.. First of all thanks to Tim & my father in law Gary, they were able to capture that baby in Baxter Springs, KS & although it did look ALOT like Maddox they confirmed it was not him.. This baby ended up running into a lady's house & it turns out she found him before Christmas and she started taking care of him. She lets him roam the neighborhood but I am glad someone is taking care of him.. ;)) After that I was super sad and just drove around trying to find hiding places that my could be at with no luck.. Then got a call of another sighting way south on 23rd (between Rockwell & MacArthur) and ended up saving "Sam".. He stayed with me last night & is such a sweet-heart.. I know someone has to be missing him so plan on posting flyers of him around where I found him & taking flyers to smaller shelters.. At the same time figure I will make sure they know Maddox is also still missing and will also let them know about Maddee who we still have not found her mommy or daddy.. So many babies to be saved..It literally breaks my heart!!

Also very frustrated because still getting sighting ca lls that could be Maddox but we do not get the calls until a few days after they saw him. I feel like we have done so good at getting word out & people even say they see our signs everywhere, but still not getting the call that says I just saw him.. Well I have got a few of those but they have ended up being other lost babies or other babies that are allowed to roam the neighborhood.. =(( I am just wondering how we get it to be the opposite?!?! Desperately need someone to see my sweet baby Maddox that has my number on speed dial! =(( Please keep Praying for my baby Maddox & all the other lost babies!! And I like this tip.. Always think LOST not STRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment