Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 39:

Spent all morning on the phone with shelters in TX & MO becuase saw some pics that looked so much like my baby that I had to be sure they weren't him.. Sad to say neither were him... =(( Seeing so many Min Pins at shelters is seriously breaking my heart & I have been crying all morning.. =(((

And then we got a call from the President of the Warwick West Addition Home Owners Association saying we need to remove all our signs from the telephone polls because he is getting calls from people in the neighborhood complaining about them & if we don't take them down he was going to call the city.. Ughhh.. So if anyone is free today and wants to help me remove the signs that is where I will be this morning! 

Please pray this day gets better because it has been a rough morning! =(((

No comments:

Post a Comment