Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 61:


Today I met some amazing people as I made some personal appearances at the Adoption Events at Petsmart on Rockwell & NW expy and Memorial & Penn! So great to meet everyone with the amazing rescues including Dogs as Family, Tiny Tails & Free to Live!! So grateful there are so many amazing rescues in OKC and appreciate them helping me with all the babies I keep finding thinking they are my Maddox! Each baby I have saved holds a special place in my heart and I just want them to all be okay and find loving forever homes that will spoil them rotten! I am actually going to miss Sam who has been with me since last Friday.. Have become a little attached and as I am writing this he is laying right by me on the couch.. He also loves to take naps in my suitcase! He is such a sweet-heart and a cutie pie! Also went to visit Elvis and he is super cute also! I wish I could keep all these babies but know I can't since MADDOX needs me the most right now! ='''((((

Also wanted to extend a BIG THANKS to Roberta Ramy for helping me with my car situation! You are amazing and I will be forever grateful for your generosity!

Actually my list keeps growing as so many of you have been so generous and I really don't know how I will ever repay all of you!! Maddox, Brandon & I will be forever grateful!!

MADDOX - MOMMY & DADDY LOVE & MISS YOU SO MUCH! IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO STOP BEING STUBBORN AND SLOW DOWN AND GO TO SOMEONES PORCH OR LET SOMEONE HELP YOU!!! YOU HAVE SAVED SO MANY BABIES BUT NOW IT IS TIME TO SAVE YOURSELF!!

Dear Lord, please keep watching over my baby, please give him the strength & courage to slow down and let someone help him OR just let someone spot him.. Another storm is coming and is freaking me out.. I know Maddox is strong & tough but he doesn't need to be anymore.. He needs to let his mommy & daddy take care of him and he needs to be spoiled again & eat his favorite foods like cheese & turkey.. We need to go back to Cali where it is warm and weather doesn't give Mommy anxiety attacks.. Please help me find him.. In Jesus Name I pray.. AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment