Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 50:


Was another really tough day.. Actually past 50 days have been really bad because I miss my sweet baby boy more than anything in this world & miss his smile & HATE that he is out there & HATE that I can't find him!!! We shouldn't be in the middle of a snow storm but should be at the beach!! =(((

Maddox If you can find a place you feel safe and someone that has another doggie please go to their porch and they will help you find your Mommy!! I love you sweet baby boy!!

Dear Lord, Please keep protecting my sweet baby & please keep all his angels around him & give him the strength and courage to find someone to help him.. I know he is scared of strangers but there has to be someone that looks like me or someone he will feel safe with so they can help him... Or please just guide me to find him myself.. I just need that one perfect call!! In Jesus Name I pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment