Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 60:


Well my sweet baby boy Maddox has been missing for 2 months now.. And every day I miss him more & more! =''''((( I miss his smile & his dimples, I miss his sweet adorable face, I miss snuggling with him, I miss him bringing me the ball all day long & I just pray everything I have done to find him works.. I ask myself everyday what more can I do and that is why I keep looking into more creative ways to spread the word... As you can alll tell I will do ANYTHING for that little guy!! And I will never give up or stop searching! I hope he knows I am still in OK looking for him and Pray he knows how much his mommy & daddy miss him & how much we love him!!! I need him to stop being stubborn & slow down & stop hiding so I can find him or so someone else will find him for me! I really am ready to take my baby Home!! I write this with tears rolling down my face... I am really sad today... =''''((((

Our smaller billboards in addition to our awesome huge ones will be up starting today Fri 2/22 - Wed 2/27. They are located in Bricktown - Walnut Ave @ Main St AND Western Ave @ I-44. I was happy one was in Bricktown because that one got good traffic for Thunder games and there are home games tonight 22nd, Sun 24th & Wed 27th so maybe one of the Thunder guys like Russell Westbrook or Kevin Durant will see our sign! Maddox is a Thunder fan!! ;))

This picture is what it should look like.. I created this one myself... It is simple since you make it yourself but I think I did a good job if I do say so myself! ;) I will post real pics of it also later.. Another one to share Maddox's smile & melt people's hearts..

No comments:

Post a Comment