Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 57:


It was a busy day and especially busy past few minutes.. 

I have received 4 calls back to back in different areas that I need team Maddox to be on the lookout in! As you can see all these are in very different areas so that is why it is SO IMPORTANT for everyone to put my number in their phone on speed dial, if you spot Maddox call me ASAP & snap a picture if possible And Most importantly DO NOT CHASE HIM!!!!! It appears people that have seen him have to drive around a little to find my signs since city is taking them down.. =(((

First sighting: In Cobblestone addition (it is a gated community).. He was seen going under a mock entrance (rod Iron fence) if you go west on 122nd & past the school.. I can't get in this area since gated so if anyone lives there please be on the lookout and/or let me know how to get in!!!

Second sighting: In Coppercreek addtion off of Penn between 164th & 168th. Baby was seen around noon.

Third/Fourth sightings near eachother (one posted earlier about): In Village at Oxford & Waverly and again near May & Britton.. I have received several calls in this area but this is FAR from where Maddox was scented and everytime I get over there never have seen the Min PIn but everyone is confident it is a Min Pin so know one either lives there or one is wandering!

And lastly we still have our our feeding station & cameras up near Hobby Lobby sighting (NW expy/Rockwell/Wilshire/Brookside).. I set up a little house today since another storm is coming so he can go inside & eat & get away from rain.. We were not able to confirm the picture of the Min Pin on camera since it was too far away...

So as you can see LOTS of Min pins all over and really hard to confirm where MADDOX is unless we get calls right away or get some pictures!!! Thanks all for your continued love & support!!!! Brandon & I miss our baby so much and can't wait for our family to be re-united and know we could not do this without you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment