Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 49:


I spent the day adding more flyers in the neighborhood where we think Maddox has been roaming the past few days.. Then received a few calls this evening.. First one was way south and I decided to check it out and almost saw a sweet baby girl Min Pin get hit by a car.. Ughhh.. My heart stopped for a second & was screaming in my car for all the other cars to stop!! Thank goodness she is okayand she actually ended up running home so she is safe!!! And second call was way North so just spent the past few hours searching that area but no luck.. Only thing I found was bunny rabbit.. Still hopeful we will spot Maddox on our cameras which is in the middle of the two sightings tonight!! So reminder if anyone sees a baby please try to snap a picture! Even if it isn't Maddox it will be helpful in finding that babies mommy & daddy!

And it seems everyone is getting to know me very well because received a few messages today that said I know you are freaking out about the storm that is coming but it could be a blessing so we can find tracks in the areas we are searching for Maddox.... Thanks to everyone that reached out and reminded me this can be a good thing.. ;) Keep the prayers coming!!! And thanks everyone for sending me more amazing stories of other babies re-united with their mommy & daddy's months later! I appreciate all the support & encouragement more than you know! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment